- Only 75 available
- 90″ x 40″ (228.6cm x 101.6cm)
- 100% Chiffon Crinkle Silk
- Weight: 5mm
- Printed by a digital machine
- Chiffon crinkle silk is the most delicate type of chiffon. It should never, ever be thrown into the washing machine, because water will shrink the fabric. Silk crinkle chiffon snags easily, so handle it with extreme care.
SELF-DEFENSE TOOL DETAILS:
Be Ready For Anything And Give Yourself The Peace Of Mind That Self-Defense Can Provide With This Sturdy Self Defense Pencil Stick. Fits Comfortable In The Palm Of Your Hand, This Self-Defense Tool Is Designed To Deliver A Destructive Blow In Case Of Emergency. Conveniently Holds Your Keys So It’s Easy To Keep Close By. Made From Solid Aluminum Alloy. Makes A Great Gift For Your College Student.
- Self-defense Tool in black
- Canvas Pouch
What you will need: Baby shampoo and a large mixing bowl. (Sure, you can shell out for those fancy delicate-specific soaps, but baby shampoo works just as well.)
Instructions: Fill the bowl with cool water and add a few drops of the shampoo. Swirl your hand to mix the suds and water, and submerge the scarf. Let it soak for about ten minutes (any longer could damage the fabric), then pour out the soapy water, keeping the scarf in the bowl. Add a shallow amount of fresh water to the bowl, swish around and pour out. Repeat a few times until you feel the soap has been thoroughly rinsed. Press the scarf against the edge of the bowl to squeeze out the water. (Wringing is a no-no.) And lie flat to dry on a smooth, airy surface.
Direct, harsh water pressure could also damage the fabric.